Join today to help support the Museum
As a member, your donation supports restoration, exhibition, education, and public programs. Museum memberships offer something special for everyone. Please explore our web site further and discover the exciting benefits awaiting you at the Strategic Air & Space Museum.
Basic Level benefits include:
- Being a part of history living on to future generation
- Invitations to “Member Second Saturday” – a special breakfast with a sneak peak at the Airplane of the Month
- Invitations to exclusive events and speaker engagements
- Free admission for one year
- 10% discount in the Museum store
- Free use of the Museum Archives and Library (with appointment)
- Discount on summer camps and birthday parties
- Discounted rates on Smithsonian Magazines
- Free Bounce House access
- 1/2 price Simulator Rides (On Member Second Saturdays)
- Free planetarium shows
- Free guided group tours, if scheduled in advance
- Free guided tour for new Members at every Member Second Saturday
Please Note: Please allow 10 to 14 business days to process membership applications, including delivery time. Prices and benefits are subject to change. Your membership dues may be eligible for a gift-matching donation from your employer; ask your employer about their Gift Matching Program or get them involved with our Corporate Membership program today.
Student – $25
- Basic membership benefits for one current student (college, university, or tech school students) *Valid ID required
- Basic membership benefits for an individual
Military Family Membership- $50
- Basic memberships benefits for a retired or active military family, which includes 2 adults and up to 6 dependent children 20 or younger or up to 4 grandchildren; ($5 per additional child per visit)
Family Membership – $75
- Basic membership benefits for 2 adults and up dependent children 20 and younger or up to 4 grandchildren ($5 per additional child per visit)
Community Group – $250
- For registered non-profit or similar organizations
- Basic membership for a group of up to 30 individuals; please call 402-944-3100 to inquire about eligibility.
Smithsonian Affiliate Addition – $20 extra
- Because the Strategic Air & Space Museum is a Smithsonian Affiliate Museum, a Smithsonian Affiliate membership can be added. It includes a one year subscription to either “Smithsonian Magazine” or “Air & Space Magazine”, a $48 value.
Bronze Level– $250.00 – $499.00
In addition to the Basic Level membership benefits, you will receive:
- 10% Discount on any facility rental
- Two complimentary admission passes and simulator rides to bring along family and friends
Silver Level– $500.00 – $999.00
In addition to the Bronze Level membership benefits, you will receive:
- Four complimentary admission passes and simulator rides to bring along family and friends
- 20% Discount on Facility Rentals
Gold Level – $1000.00 (+)
In addition to the Silver Level membership benefits, you will receive:
- A customized brick tribute in recognition of your someone special located in the Strategic Air and Space Museum’s Heritage Memorial Patio
- Personal behind-the-scenes tour
Take advantage of this great opportunity and start supporting your employees! Purchase a portion of your employees’ memberships today and help your company boost morale! Attract new personnel and give great staff incentives! Invest in promoting Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education and inspire the next generation! Email the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Exclusive Partner Package Includes:
- $10 discounts on the purchase of family memberships for your employees
- Invitations to VIP receptions and special events held at the Museum
- Listing on the Community Partners display within the Atrium
- Member discounts on, rentals, Museum Store, and special events
Have membership questions?
Contact Aly, our Development Associate, at 402.944.3100 ext. 213 or email email@example.com. The Development office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST; closed weekends and holidays.